Our workshop has been designed and equipped to create the optimum environment for building our unique campervans. We have heavily invested into our machinery and tooling, so that any job can be completed in the correct way, completing every job handed to us with pride. Our workshop has over 8,000 sq feet of workable area, giving us plenty of room to allocate to each van.
Some of the equipment we have installed are as follows:
- 2 post lifts – For all under chassis work
- CNC machine – For precision cut furniture and lining panels
- Edgebander – For seamless flush door edges (no knock on trim)
- Panel saw – For cutting down full sheets of ply
- Durkopp Adler Sewing machines – One of the best make sewing machines for the leather upholstery
- Spray oven – Large spray booth for full vehicle re-sprays
- Screw compressors – 2x large capacity screw compressors for air tools
This is just a small selection of the equipment we use to produce the highest quality work possible. We have invested thousands in top of the range hand tools to include manufacturers like Festool and Makita.
We have a designated office and meeting room to accommodate all our clients, and potential customers with tea and coffee on tap. Our meetings with clients take place in a purpose built office with all available swatches on the wall to see with ease, and a large screen monitor for choosing those all important options.
We are located lust 15 minutes from Bicester town, and the popular Bicester village designer outlet and train station. We can organise clients to be taken to either Bicester or Aylesbury train station if required, or a courtesy vehicle if available.