The job advertised is for a workshop fitter to carry out the following tasks:
- Elevating roof installation
- Carpet lining the back of vans
- Dismantle and reassemble interior trim parts
- Vehicle glass fitting, including cutting the apertures
- Sound proof and vehicle insulation
- Night heater installation
Ideally the applicant should be confident operating hand tools and machinery and eager to learn. Must be reliable and looking for a long term career within the company.
Experience is not essential but this will reflect starting salary and will be on a performance related pay.
Working hours Monday – Friday 8am – 6:00pm. Some Saturday work may be available but not required.
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: High school or equivalent